- PROTECTION OF YOUR PRIVACY
At Innoflow ApS (“Innoflow”), we want to bring people together and support the growth of sustainable innovative ideas.
Innoflow is data controller for the user profiles on the Innoflow Platform which may be used by you in multiple Events on the Innoflow Platform.
This document states how Innoflow will process personal data about our users on the Innoflow Platform in connection with the user profiles.
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”), Innoflow is obligated to inform you of how Innoflow processes the personal data collected and registered about you.
We take your privacy seriously and ensure reasonable and transparent processing in ac cordance with applicable rules on processing of personal data.
- CONTACT DETAILS
The Innoflow is controller for the user profiles and therefore responsible for your personal data being processed in accordance with applicable personal data law.
The contact details of the Innoflow are as follows:
Address: Bådsmandsstræde 19B, 1407 København
E-mail: [email protected]
If you have any questions or comments regarding Innoflow’s processing activities, you can always reach out to us, using the contact information above.
- WE WILL PROCESS THE FOLLOWING PERSONAL DATA ABOUT YOU
We will process the following general personal data which we have received from yourself or the student organization or company hosting the Event:
- General contact information: name, username, password, email address • Personal information on the user profile: age, birthplace, gender, date of birth, current residence, birthplace, when you joined the Innoflow Platform, information written by you on the user profile.
- Skills listed on the user profile: education, professional and personal skills, behavioral skills, uploaded CV.
The user profiles contain a free text area where you can write additional information about yourself. Please do not provide any sensitive information such as information on political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, or trade union membership, data con cerning health or data concerning a natural person’s sex life or sexual orientation.
- PURPOSE AND LEGAL BASIS
The purposes and legal basis of our processing of your personal data are as follows:
- Making the user profile available for your use of the Innoflow Platform and its Events. The legal basis is that the processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are a party in accordance with Article 6(1)(b) of the GDPR and that the processing is necessary for the purpose of our legitimate interest in storing your user profile for present and future Events in accordance with Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR.
- Disclosing the data to the relevant public authorities and our advisors if it is nec essary for compliance with a legal obligation in accordance with Article 6(1)(c) of the GDPR or the processing is necessary for the purpose of our legitimate interest in obtaining advice in accordance with Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR.
- CATEGORIES OF RECIPIENTS
In accordance with the purposes described above, we may disclose your personal data to the following categories recipients if relevant:
- Our advisors
- Relevant public authorities
- Student organization or company hosting the Events
- Users on the Innoflow Platform
Furthermore, we use data processors who process data on behalf of us.
- TRANSFER TO THIRD COUNTRIES
In connection with the processing of your personal data, we may transfer the data to Macedonia which is considered an unsafe third country by the EU Commission.
Innoflow has therefore entered into model clauses to ensure the safety of your personal data. Please contact Innoflow, if you wish to obtain a copy.
Your personal data are only stored as long as necessary for the purpose of collection or for observing relevant legislation.
The user profiles will usually be deleted within 3 years after the end of the last Event where you participated, unless there is a substantive reason for longer retention, includ ing a pending dispute.
- YOUR RIGHTS
If you wish to exercise the below rights, please contact us using the contact details listed above.
Your rights are the following:
- Right of access: You are entitled to have access to the personal data processed and a number of additional information. However, the right of access may not infringe other persons’ rights and rights of freedom.
- Right of rectification: You are entitled to have incorrect personal data rectified.
- Right of deletion: In special situations, you are entitled to have personal data deleted before our general deletion takes place.
- Right of restriction of processing: In certain situations, you are entitled to have the processing of your personal data restricted. If you are entitled to such re stricted processing, we may only process your personal data – except for storage – with your consent, for the purpose of establishing, exercising or defending a legal claim or to protect a person or important public interests.
- Right of data portability: You are entitled to data portability to the extent that our processing of your personal data is based on your consent or an agreement, and the processing takes place automatically. This right implies that you are en titled to have your personal data forwarded in a structured, generally applied and machine-readable format, which you are entitled to transfer to another ser vice provider.
- Right of objection: In certain situations, you are entitled to object to our legal processing of your personal data.
- Right of withdrawal of consent: To the extent that our processing is based on your consent, you are entitled to withdraw your consent wholly or partly. The withdrawal of your consent will not affect the lawfulness of the processing made by us until your consent is withdrawn. Withdrawal of your consent will thus only be valid from that point in time.
For more information on your rights, see the Danish Data Protection Agency’s guidelines describing the data subject’s rights on www.datatilsynet.dk.
If you make use of your rights as described above, we also process personal data relating to reception and responding to inquiry. If there is doubt about your identity, we have the right to request for more information necessary to confirm your identity. In such a case, we will process end register this additional information about you for this purpose. How ever, we will limit the extent of information and our processing as much as possible.
If you wish to complain about our processing of your personal data, you may complain to the Danish Data Protection Agency (contact details at www.Datatilsynet.dk).